Capture high-quality images and start sharing quickly. Scan at high resolution, edit photos, and save documents to digital files. One-touch scan-to buttons let you start working fast. Place this compact, easy-to-use scanner almost anywhere.
Experience high-quality photo and document scanning.
- Scan important photos and get precise results. Capture crisp image detail at up to 2400 x 4800 dpi resolution, 48-bit colour.
- Enjoy fast, convenient scanning of photos and images to Internet sharing sites
- Scan important paperwork, photos, and everyday documents into easy-to-access digital files.
- Finish jobs faster – scan a 10 x 15 cm (4 x 6-inch) photo in as fast as 21 seconds at 200-dpi resolution.
Start working fast with easy-to-use functions and quick setup.
- Create the prints you need: use the ArcSoft PhotoStudio 6 photo-editing software included to easily edit, search, and organise images for printing in multiple sizes.
- Save time with convenient one-touch scanning capabilities. Capture and send images directly to email or PDF – and print or copy images with just a touch.
- Get to work quickly with an intuitive interface with easy-to-use controls. Plug in and set up fast with a single cable.
Save space: this compact scanner fits almost anywhere you need it.
- Set up and work where you want—this compact, landscape-oriented scanner can fit almost anywhere in your home or office.
- Scan books, magazines, and bound materials with ease, using the scanner's floating-hinged lid for high clearance.
- Eliminate the need for a power cable – this USB-powered scanner saves energy by plugging directly into your PC.
|© 2013 Respective owners and brand holders. This table has been carefully researched and generated by ComXpert International CC (//www.comx.co.za), however, errors and omissions may occur. Only references to South Africa apply. All products are sourced in South Africa from the official suppliers and the warranty is that of the local supplier. E&OE. This table and our site's content may be used on condition that this notice and link remains intact and unaltered.|
|Scan resolution, optical||Up to 2400 dpi|
|Duty cycle (daily)||26, 000 scan minimum life time|
|Levels of grayscale||256|
|Task speed||10 x 15 cm colour photo to file (200 dpi, 24-bit, tiff): about 21 sec for single image scan|
|OCR A4 text page to Microsoft Word: about 30 sec for single image scan|
|10 x 15 cm colour photo to share/e-mail (150 dpi, 24-bit): about 37 sec for single image scan|
|A4 PDF to e-mail (300 dpi, 24-bit): about 37 sec for single image scan|
|Scan size (flatbed), maximum||216 x 297 mm (restricted by scan image file size of 2 GB for Windows, 1 GB for Mac, 1 GB for Linux)|
|Media types||Paper (plain, inkjet, photo, newsprint, magazine articles)|
|Scan file format||Windows & Linux: BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, TIFF Compressed, PNG, PCX, FlashPix (FPX), PDF, PDF searchable, RTF, HTM, TXT; Mac: TIFF, PICT, JPEG, GIF, FlashPix, Plain Text, PDF, HTML, Rich Text. Mac HP Scan supports : TIFF, PNG, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PDF, PDF-Searchable, RTF, TXT: TIFF, PNG, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PDF, PDF-Searchable, RTF, TXT. Mac Image Capture supports: TIFF, PNG, JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, BMP, PDF|
|Compatible operating systems|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows 8, Windows 7|
|Windows XP Service Pack 2 or higher (32-bit only)|
|Mac OS X 10.6.8, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion or later|
|Connectivity, standard||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power consumption||2.5 watts (maximum)|
|0.5 watts (standby)|
|0.0125 watts (manual-off)|
|Energy efficiency||ENERGY STAR qualified|
|Operating temperature range||10 to 35° C|
|Operating humidity range||15 to 80% RH (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||373 x 274 x 44.5 mm|
|What's in the box||HP Scanjet 200 Flatbed Photo Scanner|
|1 Mini USB cable|
|Software included||Windows: HP Scanning Software (includes OCR); Mac: HP Scanjet Software (includes OCR); ArcSoft PhotoStudio v6; Windows/Mac: Readiris OCR|
|Cable included||Yes, Mini-USB cable|